JANSEN MKB-500BS Σκούπα - Σάρωθρο 3 σε 1, Αυτοκινούμενη, B&S 750EX, 100cm
- ΕΠΑΓΓΕΛΜΑΤΙΚΕΣ ΠΡΟΔΙΑΓΡΑΦΕΣ
- ΕΙΣΑΓΕΤΑΙ ΑΠΟ ΓΕΡΜΑΝΙΑ
- ΣΤΙΒΑΡΗ ΚΑΙ ΠΟΙΟΤΙΚΗ ΚΑΤΑΣΚΕΥΗ
- ΕΥΚΟΛΗ ΣΥΝΤΗΡΗΣΗ
• The Jansen MKB-500 sweeper has a powerful petrol engine from Briggs&Stratton (750EX Series), is self-propelling, and comes with a recoil starter that can be used very easily to start the engine.
• Here we are offering sweepers that come in a set with a sweeper container and a snow blade. With the container the dirt can be collected immediately and conveniently disposed of.
• Light snowfalls can be easily swept away with the sweeper alone. If the snow is higher than 3-5 cm, you simply have to use the snow blade included in the set. This can be mounted very easily and without using any tools.
• The sweeper has 3 forward gears and 1 reverse gear - that way you can always find the right speed, and using the accelerator adjust it even further.
• The height and pressure of the brush on the ground can be regulated via a centrally mounted handle. The brush can also be adjusted at 5 different sideways levels.
• Plus there are 6 gears to adjust the rotational speed of the brushes.
Briggs&Stratton engine, 750EX Series
Fuel type: Normal Petrol
Starter: Recoil starter
Weight: 100 kg without fluids
Weight including packing: 140 kg
Working width: 100 cm
Bristle diameter: 350 mm
Bristle dimensions: 1.0 x 130 mm
Speed, forwards: 2.5 / 3.6 / 4.5 km/h
Speed, reverse: 2.5 km/h
Forward gears: 3
Reverse gears: 1
Tank capacity: 1.4 L
Performance: approx. 4400 m²/h
Fuel consumption: approx. 0.5 L/h
Tires: 13 - 5.00 - 6
Tire pressure: 1.4 bar
Dimensions of packaging: 115x85x127 cm (LxWxH)
Dimensions: 160x103x113 cm (LxWxH)
Amount of engine oil: approx. 1L (10W40 or 15W40)
The machine is delivered well packed in an iron crate. You should allow approx. ½ hour for final assembly. Assembly is very easy; you only need to screw on the brushes, the plastic mudguards and the rods. Everything else is pre-assembled. You will also need approx. 0.6 liters of engine oil for the engine. For this purpose, we recommend multi-grade oil of classification 10W40 or 15W40. An assembly guide and an instruction manual are included.
- ΤΕΧΝΙΚΗ ΥΠΟΣΤΗΡΙΞΗ
Internal item#: 1029589414