JANSEN MKB-500 E Σκούπα - σάρωθρο 3 σε 1 με μίζα
- ΕΠΑΓΓΕΛΜΑΤΙΚΕΣ ΠΡΟΔΙΑΓΡΑΦΕΣ
- ΕΙΣΑΓΕΤΑΙ ΑΠΟ ΓΕΡΜΑΝΙΑ
- ΣΤΙΒΑΡΗ ΚΑΙ ΠΟΙΟΤΙΚΗ ΚΑΤΑΣΚΕΥΗ
- ΕΥΚΟΛΗ ΣΥΝΤΗΡΗΣΗ
- The Jansen MKB-500 sweeper has a powerful 6.5 HP petrol engine, is self-propelling, and comes with a recoil and electric starter that can be used very easily to start the engine.
- The machine comes in a set with a sweeper container and a snow blade. With the container the dirt can be collected immediately and conveniently disposed of.
- Light snowfalls can be easily swept away with the sweeper alone. If the snow is higher than 3-5 cm, you simply have to use the snow blade included in the set. This can be mounted very easily and without using any tools.
- The electric starter is powered by a 12 volt battery. A charger comes included with which you can charge the battery at a 230V power outlet. It is recommended you use this external charging method particularly for holding of charge when the machine is not being used for a long time. The sweeper has a built-in socket to connect the external charger - the battery therefore does not need to be removed.
- The sweeper has 3 forward gears and 1 reverse gear - that way you can always find the right speed, and using the accelerator adjust it even further.
- The height and pressure of the brush on the ground can be regulated via a centrally mounted handle. The brush can also be adjusted at 5 different sideways levels.
- Plus there are 6 gears to adjust the rotational speed of the brushes.
4-stroke OHV engine, 6.5 HP / 4.78 kW max. - 3.6 kW / 4.9 HP acc. to J1940
Engine displacement: 173 cm³
Fuel type: Normal Petrol
Starter: Recoil starter and E-Starter
Battery: 12 V / 5 Ah (included)
Weight: 100 kg without fluids
Weight including packing: 140 kg
Working width: 100 cm
Bristle diameter: 350 mm
Bristle dimensions: 1.0 x 130 mm
Speed, forwards: 2.5 / 3.6 / 4.5 km/h
Speed, reverse: 2.5 km/h
Forward gears: 3
Reverse gears: 1
Tank capacity: 1.5 L
Performance: approx. 4400 m²/h
Fuel consumption: approx. 0.5 L/h
Tyres: 13 - 5.00 - 6
Tyre pressure: 1.4 bar
Dimensions of packaging: 115x85x127 cm (LxWxH)
Dimensions: 160x103x113 cm (LxWxH)
Amount of engine oil: approx. 1L (10W40 or 15W40)
The machine is delivered well packed in an iron crate. You should allow approx. ½ hour for final assembly. Assembly is very easy; you only need to screw on the brushes, the plastic mudguards and the rods. Everything else is pre-assembled. You will also need approx. 0.6 litres of engine oil for the engine. For this purpose we recommend multi-grade oil of classification 10W40 or 15W40. Assembly instructions and an instruction manual in english are included.
- ΤΕΧΝΙΚΗ ΥΠΟΣΤΗΡΙΞΗ
Internal item#: 1029588929